Literarure Ordering: Facilitators are able to access a catalog of all print literature that is available, view pricing and place an order for FFS materials through our new print store. Please submit prior to the start of your clinic, preferable two full weeks before.
Quitline Free – Available Materials
Quitline Free – Order Form for materials
Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) products have been proven as a valuable cessation tool to help adults quit tobacco. Medication Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is the use of nicotine in the form of gum, skin patch, nasal spray, inhaler or lozenge. It reduces the intensity of the withdrawal symptoms. Other products, such as bupropion (also known as Zyban® or Wellbutrin®) and varenicline (Chantix®), are non-nicotine tobacco cessation medications available with a prescription. People who use these NRT products and medications double, or possibly triple, their rate of success to quit. The United States Department of Health and Human Services’ Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence: 2008 Update strongly encourages all tobacco users to use medication in their attempts to quit smoking. Your medication may also be covered by your health insurance. Contact your insurance provider to explore tobacco cessation benefits available through your plan. Community members in Northcentral, Northeast, and Southcentral PA can also join a local cessation class and receive up to 4 free weeks of NRT. Visit our Quit Now page to find a clinic near you.
Freedom From Smoking Medication Chart
Mayo Clinic NDC Tobacco Dependence Treatment Medication Summary
New! Tobacco Cessation Quick Reference Guide – Advising on Cessation Medication
- To assist with the campaign to go smoke & tobacco-free, ALA in Pennsylvania created eight, smoke-free community garden signs.
- Letter to Private Houser – Sample Letter
- Implementing a Smoke-Free Housing Policy – Dollars and Sense Flyer
- Freedom From Smoking – Multi-Unit Housing Template
- PA Housing Rack Card
Young Lungs at Play (YLAP)
- Young Lungs at Play Honor Roll
- YLAP Thank You Cards and YLAP Toolkit are available upon request.
- Contact us to request Thank You Cards to send to municipalities that you have worked with regarding policy updates OR to receive our YLAP Toolkit.
Community Garden Signs
Tobacco Use and Pregnancy
PO Box 277
Camp Hill, PA 17001
This project is funded by a grant through
the PA Department of Health.
Copyright © 2023 American Lung Association / All Rights Reserved